[DynareDev] Learning

Michel Juillard michel.juillard at mjui.fr
Wed May 29 09:49:58 CEST 2013

Hi,

there is no functions for learning in Dynare. The manual should be
corrected.

I have somewhere examples writing a Matlab loop around resol() and
updating the parameters (the learning) in Matlab in the loop

Sergey Slobodyan has added a modified version of Dynare with learning in
Volker Wiealand archive. I talked a year or so ago with Sergey about
adding it in regular Dynare, but didn't pursue the project. We could do
that over the Summer maybe

Best

Michel

--