The European Research (FP7) project MONFISPOL (www.monfispol.eu), to
which Dynare is associated, is organizing a workshop on Optimal Monetary
and Fiscal Policy in Stresa, Italy, on March 11 and 12, 2010.
The program includes:
* E. Faia and R. Winkler "Fiscal policy with Search and Matching
* A. Marcet TBA
* N. Iskrev and M. Ratto "Identification in DSGE models"
* P. Levine and J. Pearlman "Endogenous Persistence in an Estimated
DSGE model under Imperfect Information"
* S. Schmidt "A New Comparative Approach to Macroeconomic Modeling
and Policy Analysis: Current State"
* M. Juillard " Computing Optimal Policy with Dynare"
Grand Hotel des Iles Borromees
Corso Umberto I, 67
Transportation from Malpensa Airport will be arranged.
People interested in participating to the workshop should contact
with kind regards,