Dear Dynare users and friends,
We are pleased to announce the release of Dynare 4.5.5.
This is a bugfix release.
The Windows packages are already available for download at:
The Mac package will follow soon.
This release is compatible with MATLAB versions 7.5 (R2007b) to 9.3 (R2018a)
and with GNU Octave versions 4.2.
Here is a list of the problems identified in version 4.5.4 and that have been
fixed in version 4.5.5:
- Identification was crashing during prior sampling if `ar` was initially too
- The `align` method on `dseries` did not return a functional second `dseries`
- Predetermined variables were not properly set when used in model local
- `perfect_foresight_solver` with option `stack_solve_algo=7` was not working
correctly when an exogenous variable has a lag greater than 1.
- `identification` with `prior_mc` option would crash if the number of moments
with non-zero derivative is smaller than the number of parameters.
- Calling several times `normcdf` or `normpdf` with the same arguments in a
model with block decomposition (but not bytecode) was leading to incorrect
On behalf of the Dynare Team,