Dear Dynare users and friends,
We are pleased to announce the release of Dynare 4.5.1.
This is a bug fix release.
The Windows packages are already available for download at:
The Mac and GNU/Linux packages (for Debian and Ubuntu LTS) should follow soon.
This release is compatible with MATLAB versions 7.3 (R2006b) to 9.2 (R2017a)
and with GNU Octave versions 4.2.
Here is a list of the problems identified in version 4.5.0 and that have been
fixed in version 4.5.1:
- Fixed out of memory issue with simpsa optimization algorithm.
- Added missing plots for measurement errors with `generate_trace_plot`
- Posterior moments after MCMC for very big models were not correctly computed
and their plotting might crash Dynare.
- Results of the posterior conditional variance decomposition after MCMC were
not correctly computed.
- Options `use_shock_groups` and `colormap` of the `shock_decomposition`
command were not working.
- Added a clean error message if sensitivity toolbox is used with recursive
- Computation of posterior filtered variables was crashing in models with only
- Fixed various typos and errors in the reference manual.
On behalf of the Dynare Team